Wednesday, January 4, 2012

one late, late night..while watching TV..

The best thing to come into my house since my Snuggie and the Clapper is the Shark Steam Cleaner. I am pretty decent about picking up junk, putting away things, straightening. I don't like the corners, tubs, fridges, detailed cleaning. Too time consuming and there are so many things I would rather be doing. The nice young woman on TV a few nights ago knew this and offered to help out.


So..


This little gadget is wonderful for cleaning up the little tight areas. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a space to live in. I have raved about it for two days.


Aren't we addicted to gadgets? but wait..if you order in the next ten minutes, we will throw in the attachments for free...


I bought it.



No comments:

Post a Comment