Sunday, January 1, 2012

a day

We can do anything for one day.


When I start my "resolutions" for 2012 it will be one day at time..not next year, next month, but one day at a time. We can accomplish anything for one day.


Today..I will...eat healthy and move my body for half an hour. 


Today I will not take things personally realizing everyone carries their own crosses.. they aren't mad at me, just mad at the world. 


Today I will be thankful for my wonderful children who totally fill my heart. For my husband who takes such good care of me. And for friends who bring me joy.


Tomorrow is another day and I will handle it when the sun rises. The sun always rises.

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower of yours and I am thinkin of some new years resolutions....I am still thinkin,,,come over and visit

    ReplyDelete